Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer 

Sunday 9 March 2008

Stellar Moments during Charity Carnival

I woke up early as unusual, 7.00 a.m. but it is not a problem to me as I acquire to wake up early for others wedding photography previously.

I left home and went all the way down to Sungai Buloh, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia to shoot an event, School Charity Carnival 2008 @ elc International School. I am extremely excited and driving for almost an hour to get to the place.

During my journey, I figured some thoughts to photograph best energetic moments for them. Thinking of where I am heading also recaps my schooling days 15-20 years ago. But nothing compares elc International School to mine. They acquire a huge land for your children to have fun and education. Their school fees, erm… erm… quite costly but if I can afford I will definitely send my children there. Seeing is believing!

I am changing my style of blogging from now on. I will write something for each and every individual photo. Enjoy viewing and reading…


Photograph from low angle, the school look taller and also nice overcast blue sky.


The tent is there just for this event. This is part of the school canteen where you can eat and sun bathing. The back lit sun and the lens flare create emotion of the sunny day.


9.00am - Opening ceremony of this event by student performing state-of-the-art music.
Elderly guitarists with little vocalists above them.


A group of violinist, I am very close to them to photograph this.
As close as an inch, and I am assure I did not disturb them as no flash fire here.


Portrait Photography is not just ready 1,2,3 shoot! It is best to photograph with a smile or laughter creating an unforgettable moment.


WWF, remembering folks to build a future living in harmony with nature.
I am on the stage too to capture this. I am part of them but I am human, National Geography Photographer :)


As I get to know the dancers coming up to the stage, in a split second I've change my camera setting to capture some motion. As above, still background and floor but with motion effect on the dancers. Can you feel the liveliness of this photograph?


School officer & WWF officer planting a tree, surrounded by details of loving nature.


Here you go, the opening ceremony of the day event with crowd clapping hands and party poppers.


Water shooting games with frozen water splash capture at high shutter speed.
The light source from the back helps to bring out the splash detail too.


Again fast shutter speed to freeze the red dart near to the balloons.


This is my favorite. Sun light and lens flare over Gladiators.


This two are actually dancing on their extension leg. What do you call this thing?
Anyway I just love the colors of their outfits.


Shhh! A lot of concentration require.


Sumo wrestler with over cast sky behind. Fill in flash to lift up shadows to balance out the exposure here.


Oh no! I am going to fall, look at the tennis ball. It is going to hit.
Again same as above, back sunny sky with shadow lifted up by using fill in flash technique.



Modeling time...
Found any prince or princess? :)


A one minute puppet show. Parents enjoying time with their children here.


Pangrazio auction time!


And finally Grand Raffle draw to call it a day.


Did you enjoy reading and scrolling down from the top? Isn't an unforgettable event photography? Stay tune as I am getting excited to shoot their upcoming event pretty soon. For the time being visit elc International School.

Related Posts with Thumbnails