Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer 

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Shy but brilliant child




I had a great time with my family gathering over the weekend celebrating Chinese New Year. As usual, my camera is always by my side handy when I need it. My little niece, Sara Gong has grown much taller and more adorable. Anyhow she is still shy and timid towards me as I only see her once a year, what an uncle!!! :P

Anyway, here’s what I’ve captured over the weekend:


Supplement time...


... i take supplement & i am more brilliant now.


My sister-in-law & daugther.


trying to hide away from me


... and again.


... and again!!!


Now you can't hide no more.


Happily walking down the stairs.


Isn't this staircase rail familiar? Try link to previous post captured
last year when she is one year younger.

Related Posts with Thumbnails