Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer  Malaysia Wedding Photographer 

Friday 22 February 2008

YB Yap Soo Sun @ Chap Goh Meh



I received a call this morning at around 10.30am and require me to be there NOW, photographing an event. Supposedly they appointed me to be there before 12 noon. I was lucky there was no jam and whatsoever traffic delaying my journey there. Oh... ya it is a Chap Goh Meh event at Taman Bunga Melur, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur organized by YB Yap Soo Sun.


Gong sun-bathing

Lion dance rehearsal upon waiting arrival of YB.

Lion dance drummer and team player

Lion Dance playing catch

The young and talented drummer

Lion Dance receiving arrival of YB

Orange juice please

YB receive 'something' from the Lion Dance group

Started of with a little girl singing performance

Follow by her sister i guess

he.. he.. he.. she is so cute behind me


you like my dress?

enjoying meal

Congratulation!

Choi San Dou!

best of luck to everyone

Ang-pow giving to old folks, handicaps and children

thank you po-po

Choi San behind you leh...

Greetings from table to table

Never put your hand in lion's mouth! :P

Rush Hour for ang-pow

This is what happen when you do not que up.


Thanks for watching


Related Posts with Thumbnails